The Samsung Galaxy Bundle Giveaway
Giveaway official rules
OFFICIAL RULES FOR The Samsung Galaxy Bundle Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the StackCommerce The Samsung Galaxy Bundle Giveaway Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Pacific Standard Time (PST). Employees or agents of StackCommerce, Inc. (“StackCommerce”) and co-sponsors of the Sweepstakes (if any) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, and the members of their immediate families (i.e. parents, children, siblings or spouse) or those persons living in the same household of such individuals are ineligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, any terms that apply to your use of Facebook’s policies and procedures (to the extent you seek Additional Entry per below) and any other terms that apply to your use of Facebook and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling the eligibility requirements set forth above and below.
2. Sponsor(s): StackCommerce, Inc., 21 Market Street, Los Angeles, California 90291 and any co-sponsors shown on the dedicated Sweepstakes page at StackCommerce.com (collectively referred to hereafter as “Sponsor”).
3. Sweepstakes Term. The Sweepstakes will end at 11:59 PM PST on 02/07/17 (the “Sweepstakes Term”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How To Enter. You may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting by following all onscreen instructions to complete and submit the online entry form (“Primary Entry”) on the dedicated Sweepstakes page. You can earn an Additional Entry in the Sweepstakes when you send the Sweepstakes page to a friend, age 21 or older, by following the Additional Entry instructions on the screen (“Additional Entry”) and the friend enters the Sweepstakes inputting your referral information. No other methods of delivery will be accepted, including submission by email. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES TERM. All entries become the exclusive property of StackCommerce and will not be acknowledged or returned. Winner will be selected at random. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive newsletters via electronic mail from the Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor (see Section 12 below for more details). StackCommerce is not responsible for incomplete, lost, damaged, forged, stolen, postage due, late, undeliverable, misdirected, illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software originating with StackCommerce. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by StackCommerce in its sole and exclusive discretion, and StackCommerce reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
5. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value. A total of $1,149 prizes will be awarded to winners selected at random. One Grand Prize is available, to be given away. The Grand Prize consists of: a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $499.9, and a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge an with an ARV of $649.99. StackCommerce’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The potential winner will be notified immediately via email or through Facebook. The award of prizes exceeding a retail value of $600 is subject to applicable withholding requirements and the winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual final retail value of the prize. Where permitted by law, the potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor(s), within seven (7) business days of the date the notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity in order to claim their prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize, unless prohibited by law. Receipt of a prize by a potential winner is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements described herein. The winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules after prize notification. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, StackCommerce will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing held by Sponsor from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Term. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned except with Sponsor’s written consent.
6. Odds. The odds of winning a prize is equal to the number of Sweepstakes prizes divided by the total number of entries to the Sweepstakes.