See terms and conditions provided by GO Veggie!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 OR OVER. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Shake It Summer Parmesan Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time (ET) on July 8, 2013 and ends at 12:00 p.m. ET on July 17, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter the Sweepstakes through The Shake It Summer Parmesan Sweepstakes application on The Shake It Summer Parmesan Sweepstakes tab on www.facebook.com/goveggiefoods. First, you must “like” the GO Veggie! Facebook page (the “Page”), if you have not done so already, then you must follow the onscreen instructions and complete all required registration information to receive one (1) entry (Entry). The person submitting the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the Entrant). By “liking” the Page, you do not receive an Entry; you must complete all required registration information. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as a 24-hour period, beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET, except for the first ìdayî of the Sweepstakes (July 8, 2013), which begins at noon and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET and the last “day” of the Sweepstakes (July 17, 2013), which begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends at noon ET. All eligible Entries must be received by 12:00 p.m. ET on July 17, 2013. Limit one (1) Entry per person per day.
3. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of date of Entry. Employees of GO Veggie!TM Foods (the “Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (the “Administrator”), their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to GO Veggie! Foods and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as the Grand Prize winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from GO Veggie! Foods.
4. Random Drawing: Twenty-five (25) winners will be selected during each day of the promotional period, for a total of 250 winners, in a random drawing on or about July 18, 2013 from among all eligible Entries received. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depends on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted.
5. Grand Prize : Each winner will receive two (2) containers of GO Veggie! Dairy Free, Vegan Grated Parmesan Topping, 4-ounce size.
6. Grand Prize Rules: No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner (or the parent/guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence), if applicable.
7. General Rules: Prize is nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prize of equal or greater value. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of Winner. Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within seven (7) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Affidavit package will be mailed via Priority Mail or sent via email. Winner and all Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, and photograph for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will conduct random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant (or parent/legal guardian if Entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will Entrant be entitled to receive attorneyís fees or other legal costs. The Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
8. Winner: For the name of the winners, available after July 24, 2013, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by August 23, 2013, to: The Shake It Summer Parmesan Sweepstakes Winner, 66 Whitecap Drive, North Kingstown, RI 02852.