Maui Magazine 2013 Maui No Ka ‘Oi Sweepstakes ends 9/1
2013 Maui No Ka ‘Oi Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN:
1) ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older, have a valid social security number, and be a resident of the United States. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Employees of Haynes Publishing Group, Inc. and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and all immediate family members thereof are not eligible. Winners will be required to sign a release of liability document.
2) SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The sweepstakes is administered by the Ka’anapali Beach Resort Association.
3) ENTRY PERIOD: The sweepstakes begins July 1, 2013, and ends September 1, 2013.
4) ENTRY: Beginning July 1, 2013, participants will enter for the chance to win a trip for two to Ka’anapali, Maui, which includes airfare from any major US gateway city and a three-night stay at The Royal Lahaina Resort at Ka’anapali Beach. Winner will be randomly selected from all correct promo code entries received by September 1, 2013, and chosen on September 9, 2013.
5) PRIZES: One entrant will receive a trip for two to Ka’anapali, Maui, which includes airfare, two tickets to the Royal Lahaina Luau and a three-night stay at The Royal Lahaina Resort at Ka’anapali Beach. Winners will be notified by email and all arrangements must be made through the Ka’anapali Beach Resort Association.
6) GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the winner declines the prize, the prize will be forfeited. Winner has 30 days from the date they were notified about their prize to claim the prize after which the prize will be forfeited. The prize is not transferable, may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash, and may not be sold. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in an entrant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the Ka’anapali Beach Resort Association. Only one contest entry per household per day during the run of the entire contest. Winners are responsible for any taxes associated with the prize including filling out 1099 tax forms.
Trip must be used 1 year from October 2013 to September 2014. The Daily resort fee which includes internet access and self-parking is inclusive in the prize package. Blackout dates apply and reservations are subject to room availability. Winner may extend their stay by booking additional room nights.
7) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the sweepstakes shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Hawaii All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these official rules, entrant’s rights and obligations or the rights and obligations of the sponsor or Administrator in connection with the sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Hawaii without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Hawaii or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Hawaii.
8) WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the name of the sweepstakes winner or a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Ka’anapali Beach Reosrt Association 34 Kupuohi Street, Suite 304A Lahaina, HI 96761. Please specify if you are requesting the name of the winner or the official rules. All requests for either the winner or the official rules must be received by September 1, 2013.