FEARnet Slice of Summer Sweepstakes ends 7/31
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY AND SPONSOR: Cruel Summer Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), is open only to individuals who are, as of the start of the Sweepstakes, age 18 or older and legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, Hawaii and the District of Columbia. This Sweepstakes is void in Alaska, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions, and wherever else restricted or prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Horror Entertainment, LLC (“Sponsor”) 1601 Cloverfield Blvd. South Tower, Suite 200 Santa Monica, CA 90404. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor’s advertising and promotion agencies, and any other entities participating in the design, promotion, marketing, administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, as well as each of their parent corporations, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, grandparents and in-laws, regardless of where they live) and members of their households (whether or not related), are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on July 1, 2013 and ends at 4:59 p.m. PT on July 31, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). You may enter the Sweepstakes via the Internet by logging on to the website at http://www.fearnet.com/sliceofsummersweeps, entering all required information, including where the winner can be contacted on or after the drawing date for the Sweepstakes Prize (as defined below). ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER EMAIL ADDRESS PER CALENDAR DAY (PT) IN THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD WILL BE ACCEPTED. Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period, according to Sponsor’s internal clock. Each entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the e-mail address identified in the entrant’s entry as of the start of the Sweepstakes. Incomplete, false, deceptive, unreadable, or unintelligible entries, including garbled entries will be disqualified. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
PRIZE: Each entrant in the Sweepstakes will be entered into a drawing to win a NEX-F3 w/ 18 – 55mm lens, Proforma Camera Case for NEX, NEX-C3 wide angle lens, Tremors Attack Pack DVD, The Hills Have Eyes DVD, Universal Monsters Collection DVDs, Disturbia DVD, Cabin in the Woods DVD, Jeepers Creepers DVD, Piranha DVD, DL & Co. Forbidden Fruit Candle, Tales from the Crypt Shot Glass, Tales from the Crypt Tee, FEARnet Military style hat, Mug, Ice Cube tray, Flashlight (Large), Squeezy Eye Stress Ball, Camera Key Chain, Sticker, Pin and Cannibal Candy with an approximate total value of $520 (the “Sweepstakes Prize”). There is one Sweepstakes Prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen vouchers, certificates, prizes or prize components once they are in the Sweepstakes Prize winner’s possession. No transfer or cash or other substitution of any prize allowed except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a prize or prize component of comparable or greater value. No partial prizes will be provided.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: The selected entrant for the Sweepstakes (the “Selected Entrant”) will be selected from all eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing following the Sweepstakes Period to take place on or about August 7th, 2013. Sponsor decisions are final and binding in all respects. The Selected Entrant will be notified by phone, email and/or mail (as determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion) within two weeks from the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor decisions are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Failure by the Selected Entrant to respond to such notification within forty eight hours may result in disqualification of the Selected Entrant, and an alternate will be selected by means of another random drawing. In the event of a dispute about the identity of any Sweepstakes entrant, each entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Service Provider, online access provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In this regard, the potential Sweepstakes Prize recipient may be required to provide proof that s/he is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Sweepstakes entry selected in order to receive the Sweepstakes Prize.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, the Selected Entrant agrees to sign any further documentation requested by Sponsor consistent with these Official Rules, including an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release. If the Selected Entrant fails to sign and return such documents, refuses to participate in a background check or such background check reveals a history that is not acceptable to Sponsor in its sole discretion, is found to be ineligible (for any reason), or if such Selected Entrant does not comply with the Official Rules, then s/he will be disqualified and an alternate Selected Entrant will be selected pursuant to terms outlined in the sweepstakes drawing and notification section of these rules. Each Sweepstakes entrant hereby irrevocably and perpetually waives the right to assert as a cost of receiving any prize any and all costs of verification and redemption to redeem such prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem such prize. All applicable federal, state, local or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of the actual Sweepstakes Prize recipient. Except where prohibited by applicable law, regulation, rule or order, the actual Selected Entrant’s entry and acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to Sponsor to use such person’s name, photograph, likeness (including non-photographic and simulated), statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address for any and all promotional or advertising purposes in connection with this Sweepstakes and/or the Sponsor’s business operations and product/service offerings, on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, in perpetuity, without review, permission or further compensation of any amount or kind whatsoever. Eligibility, age, and any and all other claims shall be subject to verification prior to the actual awarding of a Sweepstakes Prize.
6. SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws of the United States. By participating, each Sweepstakes entrant hereby irrevocably and perpetually (a) agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and (b) waives any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Each Sweepstakes entrant hereby irrevocably and perpetually agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, attorneys, representatives and agents from and against any and all claims, judgments, damages, losses, disability, attorneys’ fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (i) redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes, or (ii) printing, distribution, production or mailing/e-mailing/communication/transmission errors. Sponsor or its affiliates may rescind any promotion found to contain such errors, without liability, at its sole discretion. NEITHER SPONSOR NOR ITS REPRESENTATIVES MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (UNLESS SPONSOR ELECTS TO PROVIDE ANY PRIZE RECIPIENT WITH ANY EXPRESS WRITTEN WARRANTIES). FURTHER, NEITHER SPONSOR NOR THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES ACCEPT ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
– See more at: http://www.fearnet.com/slice-summer-sweepstakes-rules#sthash.xE46C3eU.dpuf