Vita Coco Take a Sip, Win a Trip Sweepstakes
Enter for your chance to win a $15,000 cash prize for your ideal getaway!
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Vita Coco Take a Sip, Win a Trip (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States who are twenty one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and the immediate families of All Market Inc. dba Vita Coco (“Sponsor”) and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates and their officers, trustees, directors, employees, representatives, bottlers, distributors, suppliers, advertising agencies, and persons living in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes begins on January 2, 2017 at 12:00:01 a.m. EST and ends on March 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter:
1) Online: Visit www.vitacoco.com/takeasip and complete the online entry form. Online entries must be received no later than March 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST.
2) By Mail: Mail in a 3×5 card on which you have legibly hand printed your first and last name, complete mailing address (street, city, state, zip code), telephone number, email address (if applicable), in a hand-addressed envelope with first class postage affixed to: Vita Coco Take a Sip, Win a Trip Sweepstakes, 250 Park Avenue South, Fl 7, New York, NY 10003. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2017 and received no later than April 7, 2017. No mechanical reproduction of entries or facsimiles is permitted.
Limit of one (1) entry per person, regardless of method of entry. Duplicate entries for a single individual will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “authorized account holder,” of the e-mail or mobile telephone number submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email account or mobile phone number by an email provider, mobile service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email accounts or mobile phone numbers. Any attempt to defraud or misrepresent the age, name or address by an entrant may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or postage-due mail, entries or other sweepstakes materials, all of which are void, or for errors due to computer malfunctions, software errors, transmission problems or interruptions in operations. Administrator’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about April 10, 2017 from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes drawing will be conducted under the supervision of the Sponsor. Entrants irrevocably agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified by telephone and/or mail on or about April 12, 2017. Unless otherwise prohibited, potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) within seventy-two (72) hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited. If potential winners cannot be contacted or the notification is returned as undeliverable within seventy-two (72) hours after the attempt, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
One (1) Grand Prize Available: One (1) check cash prize courtesy of All Market Inc. in the amount of Fifteen Thousand United States Dollars ($15,000.00 USD).
Total ARV of Prizes: Fifteen Thousand United States Dollars ($15,000.00 USD).
In order to receive the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize winner must provide a completed W-9 to the Sponsor.
All federal, state and local taxes that apply to the Grand Prize are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Grand Prize winner, who will receive a 1099 tax form reflecting the actual value of Grand Prize.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received, regardless of entry method.