AMEX $100 Gift Card and a Pack of Pampers Swaddlers Giveaway
This review was made possible by iConnect and Pampers. Coupining as a Lifestyle was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions are 100% her own.
I have a confession. My very first real life experience with a Nurse in a hospital setting was when I gave birth to my son. Sure I had encountered them in Doctors offices, but never in a hospital. I was one of those lucky people that never had an incident that landed me in the hospital. I definitely had a great respect for them previous to my being in the hospital but until I spent 3 days in the hospital I truly had no idea how important these amazing people are. I was scared, it was my first child, and it was a little bit of a difficult birth. I learned very quickly how important nurses are. They demonstrated such care and concern for my son and I. I will never forget having to have one of the nurses teach me how to change a diaper, I never had before!! She was so patient and understanding, she never once made me feel silly and she taught me the importance of using Pampers. It was a lesson that stuck with me for each of my boys.
Recently I spent some time in the hospital and once again was reminded just how important nurses are. I realized that in order to be a nurse, you have to have an incredible heart. I also witnessed first hand just how hard nurses work, often with little gratitude. I am so proud of Pampers for recognizing nurses who are often unsung hero’s.
Pampers is launching the Thank you Nurses Awards program which honors nurses across three categories: Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Postpartum. Pampers invites parents to share their stories of nurses who helped make life #betterforbaby by submitting a nurse nomination to the Pampers Swaddlers Thank You Nurses Awards at www.tongal.com/pampersnurses. Nurse nominations can be submitted between November 9th and December 14th.
- Three finalists, one in each category (Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Postpartum), will be announced in March and the grand prize honoree will be announced in May.
- The three finalists will be honored with short documentary videos showcasing their unique and inspirational nursing stories.
- Each of the three finalists will receive a one-year membership to the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN), attendance at the 2016 AWHONN Convention, Procter & Gamble care packages, and more. Visit tongal.com/pampersnurses for full prizing details.
- In honor of these nurse winners, three Pampers Swaddlers scholarships will be made available to help nurses from underrepresented groups complete their studies toward a Master of Science in Nursing degree.
Twitter Party Info:
The Pamper #ThankYouNurses Twitter Party, hosted by iConnect, @iConnectIM, will take place on November 19 from 8-9pmCST.
Prizes will include:
- Prize 1: $50 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
- Prize 2: $75 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
- Prize 3: $125 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
- Grand Prize: $350 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
- RSVP: diapers and wipes
One lucky winner will WIN… a $100 AM65X gift card and a pack of Pampers Swaddlers!
The giveaway ends on 11/21 at 11:59PM EST!
Only for US Residents age 18 or older! Enter on the Rafflecopter below! Good Luck!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US, 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Couponing as a Lifestyle is NOT responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.