Welcome to the Longstem Over the Door Organizer Giveaway!
Sponsored By: Longstem Organizers
Hosted By: OneSassyGeek.com
The Over the Door Jewelry Organizer is a great for organizing your jewelry or accessories making it easier to find what you need when you need it.
- Displays your jewelry so you can see all your jewelry in a glance.
- Provides easy accessibility to earrings, bracelets, watches, ankle bracelets, rings, pins and necklaces.
- Constructed of heavy duty, powder coated steel.
- Easy assembly required.
- Hangs on a bedroom wall over any door, inside a closet or even behind your clothes using included brackets.
- Package contains the two (2) piece organizer unit, two (2) wall mounts, two (2) over-the-door bracket mounts for hanging incl. the screws and anchors, and the removable plastic tray for extra storage. Can be used for hair accessories, glasses, keys, scarves & belts.
Read One Sassy Geek’s review of the Women’s Over the Door Jewelry Organizer, Men’s Over the Door Accessory Organizer, and Butterfly Jewelry Organizer:
One Sassy Geek’s Longstem Organizers Review
Now for the giveaway
Prize: One Longstem Over the Door Organizer
The Giveaway ends 12/14 at 11:59 pm EST
Be sure to complete the mandatory entry on the Rafflecopter. The more entries you complete, the more chances you have at winning.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US Residents, 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or Klout. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.
Contact us if you questions or if you want to be featured on our the next Giveaway event!