Musco Olives Show Us Where Your Olives Like To Go! Sweepstakes ends 10/13
CLICK HERE to ENTER!
There is a limit of one (1) entry per day per person; a day is defined as the 24-hour period beginning at 12:00:01 AM PT and ending at 11:59:59 PM PT. All entries received in a given Weekly Drawing Period are eligible for that Drawing Period and will be “rolled forward” for inclusion in all subsequent Weekly Drawing Periods as well as the final Grand Prize Drawing.
2) Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (and/or have reached the age of majority in their state of residence) at time of entry.
This Promotion is not open to: employees, officers, and directors of the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively “Promotion Entities”), their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not). Void in Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories and possessions, overseas military installations and where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation.
3) How to Enter: If you do not yet have a Facebook account, create your FREE account at http://www.facebook.com. To receive one (1) entry, visit www.facebook.com/PearlsOlives, “Like” the page and follow the prompts to complete the registration form with your first/last name, email address and (optional) upload a photo which “shows where your olives like to go”. (You will the option to elect to receive electronic communication from the Sponsor; this however is not a requirement for entry nor will it have any impact on your chances of winning.)
5) Prizes – One (1) Grand Prize – One (1) winner will be randomly selected to win $1,500 paid by check (“ARV”) $1,500. Five (5) First Prizes – Five (5) winners will be randomly selected to win a year’s supply of Pearls Olives, ARV $144. Weekly Prizes – In each of the six (6) Weekly Drawing Periods one (1) winner will be randomly selected to receive a Pearls Olives branded lunch tote and a 4-pack of Olives to Go, ARV $15. There are a total of twelve (12) prizes with a total ARV of all prizes of $2,310. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received in any given Drawing Period.
6) Winner Confirmation – All potential winners will be contacted within two (2) business days of the drawing at the e-mail address provided in his/her entry (“Prize Notification Email”). Potential Grand Prize winner will be provided with an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability/Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and an IRS Form W-9, (collectively “Affidavit”). The Affidavit must be executed as directed and returned within seven (7) days of the Sponsor’s Prize Notification Email. In completing the Affidavit, the potential winner will be required to send a copy of his/her passport, driver’s license, birth certificate, or other appropriate documentation (acceptable to Sponsor) as proof of age and residency. All other potential winners will receive a Prize Notification Email asking them to respond within seven (7) days with confirmation of prize acceptance, provision of a shipping address and phone number for the purposes of prize fulfillment, their age and year of birth and an acceptance of the Official Rules for this Promotion. Failure to comply with any of these provisions will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. Return of Prize Notification or prize as undeliverable for any reason will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. In the event of a disqualification, at Sponsor’s sole discretion an alternate winner may be selected. Any unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. A potential winner is not an official winner (“Official Winner”) until his/her eligibility has been verified and potential Winner has been notified that verification is complete. Entrants agree that the decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding.
By acceptance of a prize, Official Winners grant Sponsor the right to use and publish in any media now known or hereafter developed, the winner’s name, likeness, city and state of residence for Sponsor’s advertising, promotional and trade purposes in perpetuity without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Official Winners shall not be permitted to replace their designated prize with another prize or item or transfer or assign their prize to another person. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the Official Winner. Promotion Entities reserve the right, exercisable at any time in their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any costs associated with prize acceptance and uses not specified herein as being provided, are the Official Winner’s sole responsibility.
7) General: All participants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Promotion and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for participation in the Promotion and/or any prize(s) and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Any Entry generated by a script, computer program, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. If, during the Promotion Period, for reasons beyond the Sponsor’s control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion, without liability and to the extent feasible, will determine winners at random and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation or modification. Sponsor is not responsible for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries, which are incomplete, inaccurate, irregular, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, are void.
8) Release of Liability and Issues of Law: By participating in the Promotion you release the Sponsor, Facebook, Promotion Administrator, its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all Promotion Entities associated with the development and execution of this Promotion and their respective employees, officers, directors and shareholders (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participating in this Promotion and/or acceptance or use of prize. You agree that Released Parties shall not be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this Promotion or parts thereof or acceptance of, use of or inability to use a Prize or parts thereof including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Official Prize Winners agree to release the Released Parties from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to the prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death). Official Winners acknowledge the Promotion Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, related to the prize.
You also agree that the Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to your or third party’s computer related to or resulting from the Promotion, the entries and/or its prizes. The Released Parties are not liable for damage to your or a third party’s computer system; including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction; due, either directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or downloading of information in connection with the Promotion.
Released Parties shall not be liable to any Official Winner or any other person for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Released Parties’ sole control.
All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Promotion is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
9) Information about the Official Winners: For a list of winners by mail send a self-addressed, postage affixed envelope for receipt by October 13, 2014 to: Show Us Where Your Olives Like to Go! Winners List, PO Box 12055, Scottsdale, AR 85267-2055.
10) Sponsor by:
Musco Family Olive Co.
17950 Via Nicolo
Tracy, California 95377