Cool Gear – 2014 Warped Tour Tickets Sweepstakes ends 6/2
CLICK HERE to ENTER
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of any of the 50 United States or D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees of Cool Gear Inc and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and or “step”) and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 9am Eastern Standard Time on May 01, 2014 and ends at 9am Eastern Standard Time on June 02, 2014 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit the Cool Gear Inc Sweepstakes application on the Facebook Platform at http://www.facebook.com/coolgearinc and follow the online instructions. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. No other form of entry is valid. Entrants must have a valid email address. Incomplete, illegible, or false entries are not eligible.
4. DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about June 02, 2014 from among all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: Ten (10) winners will receive a pair of tickets to a U.S. stop on the 2014 Warped Tour. Transportation and all other expenses are not the responsibility of Cool Gear. No cash value. Winner may not resell the tickets. Only two winners per stop will be awarded in the order in which the winners respond.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: Cool Gear is not responsibility or liability for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes.