GUESS Looks to Love Sweepstakes ends 2/14
CLICK HERE to enter!
GUESS LOOKS TO LOVE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
1. Eligibility: GUESS Looks to Love Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States (or the District of Columbia) or Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least sixteen (16) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of GUESS?, Inc. and its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (i.e., spouse, in-laws, grandparents, parents, siblings grandchildren and children) and household members (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to enter or win a prize in this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these “Official Rules” and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Each minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian agrees to be bound by these Official Rules both individually and on behalf of the entrant.
2. Sponsor: GUESS?, Inc., 1444 South Alameda Street, Los Angeles, CA 90021 (“Sponsor”).
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on February 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on February 14, 2014 (the “Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes consists of fourteen (14) daily entry periods (each a “Daily Entry Period”) that begin at 12:00 a.m. PT and end at 11:59 p.m. PT each calendar day that spans the entire length of the Promotion Period. Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.GUESS.com/LooksToLove (the “Website”) and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the entry form with all required information. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the applicable Daily Entry Period of the Sweepstakes upon receipt of the entry form by Sponsor. Receipt of an entry occurs when Sponsor’s servers record the entry information. Limit on entries: Each participant may enter one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system (including, but not limited to, entries submitted using any bot, script, macro, or sweepstakes service) to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entries originating at any other website are not permitted and will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, provided that person meets the eligibility requirements to participate in the Sweepstakes. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. The submission of an entry is solely the responsibility of the entrant. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming delivery of email or “thanks for entering” message does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Only eligible entries actually received by Sponsor’s server before the end of the Promotion Period will be included in the Sweepstakes. Illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled, lost, late, misdirected, forged, altered, or mutilated entries will be disqualified
5. Drawings and Odds: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received for each Daily Entry Period on or around February 18, 2014. The potential winners will be notified by email or phone (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) soon thereafter. If any potential winner is a Canadian resident he/she will be required to answer a time-limited skill-testing question without assistance in the time frame requested, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) and provide any additional information (such as social security number) that may be required by Sponsor in order to claim his/her prize. To be eligible to receive the prize and if required, the winner must return the Affidavit within three (3) days from the date the notice or attempted notice is sent. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly (if applicable), fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.