Welcome to the GummyGoods nightlight giveaway brought to you by FCTRY and some of my favorite bloggers!
We are giving away a super cute GummyGoods night light in the color of the winners choice.
The GummyGoods Nightlight is an homage to the most iconic candy the world has ever known. It looks and feels like an actual Gummy Bear, just 100 times bigger and infinitely more useful. Squeeze its belly and, instead of getting your fingers sticky, a high-powered LED light switches on, illuminating the immediate space around you.
- GummyGoods Nightlights come in eight colors: pink, blue, purple, red, green, clear, yellow and orange.
- GummyGoods Nightlights are powered via (2) AA batteries (not included).
- GummyGoods Nightlights stand 7″ tall and are 3″ wide.
- Features a squeezable tummy on/off switch.
- Features one hour and infinite timers.
- Wall mountable: hole in back for nail or hook.
- Packaged in a window display box with original artwork and nutritional facts.
And while you are thinking about things to buy for christmas check out these super cute pacifiers..we have one and my little one loves it!
Go here to find out more about the mustachifier! Check out my review here!
Just enter the easy rafflecopter below!
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising