Fender Jimi Hendrix Giveaway CLICK HERE to enter!
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited, including all states requiring registration.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal United States residents at least 21 years old. Employees and directors of American Musical Supply, LLC, (“Sponsor”), their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of the households of such employees and directors (whether or not related) are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Email: By participating directly on American Musical Supply website or on any other website, you agree that your registration and other information may be shared by American Musical Supply and that other website (and any parent or subsidiary companies). Should you access the American Musical Supply web site to participate in this Sweepstakes by clicking on an icon or other link on another web site, by submitting the registration form you agree that the information you provide as part of the registration can be used by American Musical Supply and/or its affiliates to send you promotional materials about American Musical Supply and the sweepstakes. You may opt-out of the receipt of any or all email or communications by following the directions in the email or contacting that site. Should you opt-out, it will not affect your participation, or chances to win, in this Sweepstakes. During the Promotional Period, however, you may nevertheless receive emails which American Musical Supply deems are related to the Sweepstakes and related programs in its sole discretion. Sponsor must be able to contact you via the e-mail address you provided within the 30-days prior to the sweepstakes drawing for the purposes of confirming eligibility and contact information.
3. Entry: (a) To enter, complete the sweepstakes registration form (which may be one or more pages), and click-on the submit button (which may appear one or more times and may be labeled other than “Submit”). By registering you agree that you would like to receive more information about AmericanMusical.com. (You may opt-out of the receipt of such information at anytime by following the instructions in the email or as indicated on the web site). You may enter only once every 24 hours for the sweepstakes by following the initial Sweepstakes directions. Registrants may be granted additional chances to win during the course of the sweepstakes through special offers from the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes rules to address special offers, as developed by the sponsor. Any other attempt at Internet or email entry is void.(b) Limit one entry per person, one entry per email address. The Sponsor will attempt, to the best of its ability, to eliminate multiple entries, except as allowed under provisions of special offers made during the sweepstakes. Any attempt by any person to obtain multiple entries by using multiple/different email accounts or any other methods may void all of that person’s entries and that person may be disqualified. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries or email; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, any technical error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information.
4. Prize/Odds: The approximate retail value is not meant to guarantee the winner, winner’s spouse, or inheritors any specific cash value of the award, and no cash alternative is offered. Any expense not specified is the sole responsibility of the winner. WINNER MUST COOPERATE WITH THE SPONSOR’S PROCEDURE FOR REDEMPTION, AND ANY COSTS WHICH EXCEED THE STATED AWARD ALLOWANCE ARE THE WINNER’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. Other restrictions on the award may apply and are subject to change. If winner cannot accept the entire prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the runner up as chosen by voters. Actual value depends on many factors only partially explained, and difference between actual value and stated value will not be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Taxes are the sole responsibility of winner, and the winner must supply all information required by the Sponsor for compliance with applicable tax laws prior to release of any and all prize installments. The Sponsor may at any point elect to make a cash payment to the winner for the expected net present value of the award. In this case, the cash payment would be calculated using standard techniques for net present value and a cash vs. merchandise discount of 55% of the retail price of the remaining goods to be given away.
5. General Conditions. Winner must complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 10 days of notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result, and an alternate winner will be selected. By accepting prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s authority (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) the right to use and publish his/her name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notification, review or approval. Entrants, by participating, release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, other sites promoting the Sweepstakes, and their parents, affiliates, subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in violation of the terms of the web site, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and the disqualification of any entrant using any such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the dispute will be resolved in the sole discretion of the sponsor. In all circumstances, the winner will be deemed to be a participant and must comply with these rules or forfeit the prize.