Style Makers Sweepstakes Official Rules
To enter this Sweepstakes, you (if you are a minor in your jurisdiction of residence, your parent or legal guardian) must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS, VALID E-MAIL ACCOUNT & FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO COTY US LLC AND NOT TO FACEBOOK. ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE PROMOTION ARE TO BE DIRECTED TO COTY US LLC, NOT TO FACEBOOK.
1. Sponsor: Coty US LLC, 1 Park Avenue, 4th floor, New York, NY 10016.
2. Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, 159 W. 25th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY
3. Eligibility: The “Style Makers Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, who are at least 13 years of age and who have an active e-mail account, Facebook account and Internet access prior to the beginning of the Sweepstakes. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor, Administrator, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes or supplying the prize, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. Potential winner may be required to provide proof of U.S. legal residency upon request prior to prize award. Void outside of 50 U.S./ D.C. and where prohibited by law.
4. Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 4:00:00 pm ET on
8/20/13 and ends 11:59:59 pm ET on 10/31/13 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
To enter, navigate the Internet to www.facebook.com/sallyhansen (“Website”) and click the “Like” button at the top of the page to unlock the entry form. You will be asked to provide your full name, email address, daytime telephone number and date of birth.
Carefully read the Official Rules, then click the check box signifying that you have read, fully understand and agree to these Official Rules.
IF YOU DO NOT CHECK THE BOX INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR WIN A PRIZE.
You may enter a maximum of once per day during the Promotion Period. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day is defined as beginning at 12:00:00 am (mid-night) ET and ending at the following 11:59:59 pm ET. Multiple entries in excess of this limitation or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of all entries by such person. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties, are prohibited.
5. Random Drawing: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 11/5/13
from among all eligible entries received for during the Promotion Period. Drawing will be conducted by LeadDog Marketing Group, an independent judging organization/Administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
6. Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) and Odds:
GRAND PRIZE (1 winner): The Grand Prize winner will receive a $1,000.00 gift card toward renttherunway.com and a one (1) year supply of Sally Hansen Nail Color Collections consisting of one (1) full set of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure (49 shades), one (1) full set of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri (32 shades) and one (1) full set of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear (40 shades). ARV: $1,671.00
Any costs and incidentals not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize except with Sponsor’s permission (which may be granted or withheld for any reason) or where required by law. Sponsor in its sole discretion may award a substitute prize/prize component of equal or greater value if advertised prize/prize component is unavailable at time of awarding for any reason. Gift card are subject to terms and conditions thereon. If potential prize winner cannot accept a prize as stated, that prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form and/or other related tax documentation in conjunction with the prize awarded. Odds of winning the prize depends on total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone,
(or such other method as determined by Sponsor) on or about 11/5/13. Failure to respond to the initial verification e-mail within 3 business days after notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after 2 attempts will result in disqualification and award of the prize to an alternate winner. Potential Grand Prize winner (and winner’s parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor) will be required to complete, sign and return within 3 business days of notification an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release, where allowed by law. If the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release document is not returned to Administrator within specified time period, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize may be forfeited and potential winner may be disqualified. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of, or to, winner’s parent/legal guardian who must agree to all obligations and undertakings of winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and winner or prize may be forfeited and an alternate