Little Debbie Pack a Lunch They’ll Love Sweepstakes ends 9/14
Little Debbie™ “Pack a Lunch They’ll Love” Giveaway Official Rules
The Little Debbie™ “Pack a Lunch They’ll Love” Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored by McKee Foods Corporation (“Sponsor”). Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and any other companies or agencies associated with the Giveaway (such as advertising, promotion, fulfillment, or judging agencies), together, hereinafter will be referred to as the “Giveaway Entities.”
Participation in the Giveaway constitutes the entrant’s (“you” or “your”) full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules, including the decisions and interpretations of Sponsor and/or the judges, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Giveaway.
1. NO PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Maximum one (1) entry per person/e-mail address/Facebook account per day of the Giveaway Period (as defined below).
2. Giveaway Dates: The Giveaway begins on Monday, July 15, 2013 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) (the “Giveaway Start Date”) and ends on Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM ET (the “Giveaway End Date”). The period from the Giveaway Start Date through the Giveaway End Date is referred to as the “Giveaway Period.” Except for the last week of the Giveaway which will begin on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM ET and will end on Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM ET, during the Giveaway Period, each Weekly Entry Period will run from 12:00 AM ET Monday through 11:59 PM ET the immediately following Sunday (the “Weekly Entry Period”). Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time clock for the Giveaway.
3. Who Can Enter: The Giveaway is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years old or older (19 years old or older for Alabama and Nebraska residents) at the time of entry. The Giveaway is also open to all legal residents of Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) who are the age of majority in their province/territory. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Employees of Facebook, Inc. and employees of the Giveaway Entities and the immediate family members (defined as parents, parents-in-law, children, siblings, and spouse (including common law), regardless of where they reside) of each employee are not eligible to enter the Giveaway or win Giveaway prizes. Any other persons with whom such employees are domiciled are also not eligible to enter the Giveaway or win Giveaway prizes.
4. How to Enter: During the Giveaway Period, there are two (2) ways to enter the Giveaway: (1) by visiting www.LittleDebbiePackaLunch.com (the “Website”) and following the site’s instructions; OR (2) by visiting the Little Debbie™ page on Facebook. To enter on our Facebook page:
1) visit www.facebook.com and either (a) log into your Facebook account or (b) create a free Facebook account if you do not already have one (please note that you must agree to Facebook’s terms and conditions),
2) visit the Little Debbie™ page at www.facebook.com/LittleDebbie, and
3) click on the Giveaway tab, and enter the Giveaway through the application located there.
Regardless of method of entry, to enter the Giveaway, each entrant must complete the entry form with all required information (which will include your full name, full address, city, state, telephone number and age on the entry submission page) and agree to the Official Rules. There is no fee for entrants to obtain a Facebook account.
This Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering this Giveaway, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
5. Selection of Winners: The Grand Prize winner will be selected on or about September 20, 2013 by a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Weekly First Prize winners and Runner-Up Prize winners will be selected each week beginning on or about Monday, July 22, 2013, in a series of random drawings from all eligible entries received during each Weekly Entry Period. All non-winning entries from previous drawings will be rolled over into subsequent Weekly Entry Periods. Limit one weekly prize per person during the Giveaway Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. Prize Details:
One (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) $5,000 Scholarship, awarded in the form of a check, one (1) Limited Edition Collectors Lunch Box, and one (1) Little Debbie™ Products Prize Pack. ARV of Grand Prize: $5,030.
Seventy Two (72) Weekly First Prizes (eight awarded per Weekly Entry Period): one (1) Limited Edition Collectors Lunch Box, and one (1) Little Debbie™ Products Prize Pack. ARV of each Weekly First Prize: $30.
Seventy Two (72) Weekly Runner-Up Prizes (eight awarded per Weekly Entry Period): one (1) Little Debbie™ Products Prize Pack. ARV of each Weekly Runner-Up Prize: $10.
Total ARV of all prizes is $7,910. Any taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner. Prizes are non-transferable. No prize substitution or cash redemption, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of greater or equal value if for any reason the prize becomes unavailable. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual ARV will not be awarded.
7. Awarding of Prizes: If your entry has been drawn as a Grand Prize Winner, you will be contacted within two (2) weeks after the drawing by telephone, e-mail or mail, per the information indicated in your online entry form, to confirm your entry and eligibility. If your entry has been drawn as a Weekly Prize Winner or a Weekly Runner-Up Prize Winner, you will be notified within two (2) days of the applicable drawing.
To be confirmed a winner of any prize, you may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and release form, if in the U.S., or a Declaration of Compliance with Contest Rules and Liability/Publicity Release, if in Canada, before being awarded your prize. If you are from Canada, to be confirmed as a winner, you must correctly answer a time-based mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by email. If a winner does not meet all eligibility requirements, has not complied with these Official Rules, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question in the case of a Canadian resident, cannot be contacted, does not respond within seven (7) days from the date Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such winner forfeits all rights to claim or receive the prize and an alternate winner will be selected. By accepting any prize, winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules.
Weekly Prizes will be mailed through the U.S. Postal Service or Canada Post or other ground delivery method to the street address indicated on the winner’s entry form by October 30, 2013, provided that the winner’s confirmation of notification is received by that date. If the prize is undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited. PRIZES ARE AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT CONDITION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
9. Publicity: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Giveaway Entities to use the winner’s name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide in any media without limitation and without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
10. Disqualification: The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the Giveaway: (1) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning, including without limitation Internet bots, web robots, www robots or any other type of bots; (2) non-compliance with these Official Rules; and (3) any other act which the Giveaway Entities determine, in their sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity of the Giveaway.
11. Winners’ List: The names of the winners will be available online at www.LittleDebbiePackaLunch/winners.com on or about October 30, 2013.
12. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited by law, participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association then effective, and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by entrant with regard to this Giveaway, excluding in all events attorneys’ or other related fees and punitive, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
13. General Terms and Conditions: This Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Giveaway Entities reserve the right to terminate or withdraw the Giveaway at any time, by posting a notice online at www.LittleDebbiePackaLunch.com. If the Giveaway is terminated before the Giveaway End Date, Sponsor will determine winners in a random drawing from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. By participating in the Giveaway, each participant agrees to release and hold harmless Facebook, Inc., the Giveaway Entities and each of their respective employees, officers, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, shareholders, agents, and legal advisors (collectively the “Released Parties”), from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Giveaway or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, any personal injury, death, or property damage. Under no circumstances shall any of the Released Parties have any liability or responsibility for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (2) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point; (3) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the Giveaway; (4) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or a Giveaway site or any combination thereof; (5) any injury or damage to a participant’s or to any other person’s computer, tablet, mobile device or other electronic device which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download any materials in the Giveaway; or (6) any typographical error or other error in these Official Rules or in any other communication relating to the Giveaway. All entries become the property of Giveaway Entities.
14. Disclaimer: Sponsor disclaims any sponsorship or endorsement by and any affiliation with the providers of the prizes other than the Limited Edition Collectors Lunch Boxes and the Little Debbie Products Prize Packs.
Sponsor: McKee Foods Corporation, Collegedale, Tennessee.