BACARDI OakHeart Challenge Sweepstakes ends 7/31
BACARDI OakHeart Challenge Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Sponsor: Bacardi U.S.A., Inc., 2701 Le Jeune Road, Coral Gables, FL 33134.
Administrator: Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., Inc., 1105 SE Eight Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744.
Sweepstakes Entities: Sponsor, Administrator, Mass Relevance, 800 Brazos Suite 340, Austin, TX 78701 and Moosylvania, 7303 Marietta Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63143.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES. By entering the BACARDI® OakHeart Challenge Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), you accept and agree to (i) these Official Rules, and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; and (ii) to the disclosure of your entry information to the Sweepstakes Entities for purposes of administering the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to persons who are: (a) legal residents of Washington, DC or the 50 United States (except Utah); and (b) at least 21 years old at the time of entry. Persons who on or after June 24, 2013, were or are in the employment of the Sweepstakes Entities or any of their distributors, wholesalers, retailers (including bartenders/staff), licensees, advertising, promotion or media agencies, and the parent, subsidiary, and related companies and divisions of each of the foregoing (collectively defined as the “Released Parties”) or the immediate family members (biological or step-parent, grandparent, child, sibling or spouse of the foregoing) regardless of where they live, or household members of each of the above, whether they are related or not, are not eligible to win a prize. This Sweepstakes is void outside of the United States, in Puerto Rico, all United State territories and possessions, in Utah and where prohibited by law, regulation, rule or otherwise. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: This Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. CDST on June 24, 2013, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CDST on July 31, 2013 (the “Entry Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit www.Bacardi.com/OakHeartChallenge. You will be asked to vote for one (1) of three (3) OakHeart Challenge options for the 2013 Great Urban Race Championship Race in San Juan, Puerto Rico on December 7, 2013. Click on the “TWEET CHALLENGE” button to tweet your entry through your personal Twitter profile to your followers on Twitter. You will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes for each tweet about the Sweepstakes, up to one (1) entry per day. Only entrants who tweet from the site and use the #OakHeartChallenge hash tag will receive an entry. Entries must be received by 11:59 a.m. CDST on July 31, 2013. If you do not have a Twitter account, visit www.twitter.com to create one for free.
5. ENTRY LIMITS AND DETAILS: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day. A “day” is defined as the twenty-four (24) hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. CDST on any individual calendar date during the Entry Period and ending at 11:59 p.m. CDST on that date. Entries that don’t satisfy all the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for any delays, technical errors, or unauthorized human intervention that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry or that may cause an entry to be lost. Use of any automated system to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
6. PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE DRAWN AND WILL RECEIVE A GRAND PRIZE TRIP FOR TWO (2) TO THE 2013 GREAT URBAN RACE CHAMPIONSHIP. The Grand Prize trip will consist of the following: (i) round-trip coach air travel for two (2) from the major airport nearest Grand Prize winner’s residence to San Juan, Puerto Rico, site of the Great Urban Race on December 7, 2013; (ii) one (1) double-occupancy hotel room for three (3) nights (as determined by Sponsor); and (iii) $1,000 cash stipend. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to any Grand Prize winner and/or guest who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the race or at the hotel. In the event that the Great Urban Race Championship is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, threat or act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason, Grand Prize Winner will not receive the cash value of attending the event. Neither Sponsor nor the Released Parties are responsible for any cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed events in whole or in part. Grand Prize is subject to availability. Sponsor may substitute a grand prize of equal or greater value if any Grand Prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Grand Prize is nontransferable, and no cash or other substitutions will be offered except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to change travel dates as necessary. Grand Prize trip must be taken on the dates designated by Sponsor or the Grand Prize trip will be forfeited in its entirety. Except as decided by Sponsor, no changes will be made to travel details or itinerary once any portion of the travel arrangement has been made. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must travel on the same itinerary and must obtain all required travel documents. The guest of the Grand Prize winner must be at least 21 years old or older. If Grand Prize winner and his/her guest cannot travel within the timeline specified by Sponsor, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner, if feasible. Air carrier, hotel and other Grand Prize elements will be selected exclusively by Sponsor. All travel is subject to airline and hotel availability. Other restrictions may apply. Any costs/expenses, including but not limited to, meals and gratuities, incidentals and insurance of any type not expressly stated herein, are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner and his/her guest. Grand Prize winner or his/her guest must provide the hotel with a major credit card issued in one of their names to cover hotel room security and incidental expenses. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize trip: $2,500. Actual value of Grand Prize trip may vary based on point of departure and dates of travel. Any difference between actual value and value stated herein will not be awarded.