TERMS & CONDITIONS
Urban Outfitters “Urban Outfitters x Teva Wild River Sweeps” Official Rules
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS GREATER, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. The “Urban Outfitters x Teva Wild River Sweeps” (“Sweepstakes”) starts at 12:01 A.M., EST on 5/31/2013 and ends at 11:59 P.M., EST on 6/21/2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, visit http://contests.UrbanOutfitters.com/uoxteva and follow the instruction prompts. All required fields must be completed or your entry will not be eligible. All entries must be received by 11:59 P.M., EST on 6/21/2013. You may only enter online. All entries become property of Urban Outfitters, Inc. and will not be returned. Limit: Only one (1) entry per person, regardless of e-mail address used.
2. PRIZES & ODDS OF WINNING: GRAND PRIZE (1):
a. Six (6) day trip on the Colorado River through Cataract Canyon, UT for two (2) people (includes airfare, lodging, expenses)
b. One (1) pair of Teva’s each. Two (2) pairs total.
c. One (1) Urban Outfitters gift card in the amount of five hundred dollars ($500).
Total ARV: $5,150.00 NOTE: Regardless of Prize won, prizes are not redeemable for cash, nor are they transferable or substitutable except by Sponsor with one of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of each Winner.
Limit: One Prize per person or household address. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Winners are subject to the eligibility requirements set forth in Paragraph four and compliance with these Official Rules.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about 6/24/2013, the name of the potential winner will be selected in a random drawing, conducted by Sponsor from among all of the eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by email or phone on or about 6/25/2013. Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is greater at the time of entry.Â Officers, directors, and employees (including members of their household or their immediate family members, i.e. parent, spouse, child or sibling and persons residing with them) of Sponsor, Teva, their respective subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising/promotion and/or fulfillment agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Sweepstakes (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Sponsor & Others”) are not eligible to participate or win.
6. GENERAL: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By accepting a prize, each Winner grants the Sponsor & Others the right to use his/her individual name, address, photograph, and likeness, for advertising, publicity & promotion purposes and for any other such purposes as the Sponsor & Others so determines, in any and all media, including the Internet, worldwide without limitation, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor & Others are not responsible for any liability, whether directly or indirectly, including, without limitation, liability in connection with any injuries, damages or losses of any kind, whether direct or indirect, whether to property or person, including death, arising out of the acceptance, use and/or misuse of the Prize and/or participation in this Sweepstakes, and they will be held harmless against any claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from any Prizes awarded. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE. The interpretation of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any and all disputes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, in the appropriate courts in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania exclusively, and subject to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
7. WINNERS LIST:Â For a list of winners, go to contests.urbanoutfitters.com after 6/28/2013
SPONSOR: UO.com LLC, 5000 S Broad St. Philadelphia, PA 19112-1495
Â© 2013 Urban Outfitters