Bidz.com iPad Mini Giveaway ends 6/30
Bidz.com iPad Mini Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ONLINE ENTRY ONLY AND INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY PRIZE ACCEPTANCE FORM MAY BE REQUIRED.
1. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bidz.com, Inc, owner and operator of Bidz.com and Buyz.com, 2400 Marine Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 90278 (“Sponsor”). The Sponsor is responsible for all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
2. Promotional Period: Sweepstakes promotion begins on June 1, 2013 at 12:00 A.M. PST (“Sweepstakes Start Date”) and ends on June 30, 2013 at 11:59:59 P.M. PST (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (“U.S.”), Canada (excluding Quebec) and Australia who are at least eighteen (18) years old as of the Sweepstakes Start Date. Proof of age may be required by winners. Employees, officers and representatives of Sponsor, and any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, licensees, distributors, suppliers, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising/promotion agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”) and members of the immediate family (mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and spouse, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. Entry: Participants can enter by visiting https://www.facebook.com/BidzAuction, clicking on the “Bidz.com Sweepstakes” banner and completing the online Sweepstakes registration form. By submitting the fully completed registration page, each participant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PST on the 301th day of June to have an eligible entry.
For people who do not make a purchase, you may enter via the mail-in option. For Mail in entries, place inside a hand-addressed envelope mail in a 3″X5″ card with your full name, street address, city, state, postal code, daytime phone number and email address (if any) to: Entry – Bidz.com iPad Mini Sweepstakes, 2400 Marine Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 90278. Mail-in entries must be handwritten, and received by Sponsor via the mail on or before the 15th day of the month.
A total of two (2) entries allowed per person, per Monthly Period. Online registrations will carry forward to any following months. Purchase or Mail In entries will be eligible only for the drawing for that month in which the entry was received. Entrance is void where prohibited by law. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respect.
5. Prize/Odds: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Apple iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi Model Retail Value (“ARV”): $329.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner.
The odds of being selected as a potential winner depends on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Monthly Period.
6. Winner Selection/Notification: The winner will be notified within forty-eight (48) hours by email (“Notification Letter”) or by telephone and followed up with a Notification Letter. The Notification Letter will include an Affidavit of Eligibility Form to be signed by the Winner and returned by mail or hand delivery to Bidz.com within fourteen (14) days of the date appearing at the top of the Notification Letter. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, using randomization methods selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Each potential prize winner will be notified by the e-mail provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Time is of the essence in awarding the prize. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential prize winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of the first notification attempt, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner will forfeit the applicable prize an an alternate prize winner may be selected. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the applicable prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner willbedisqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor may successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential prize winners of in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed prize winner after such attempts have been made, if any, the applicable prize may go unawarded. Entries and prizes are nontransferable. Prize restrictions may apply per the Sponsor issuing the prize. One prize per person.
7. Claiming Prize: Winners will be required to confirm Sponsor’s notification within forty-eight (48) hours of notification from Sponsor. Before being declared a winner of a prize, an eligible selected entrant who is a Canadian resident will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question without mechanical or other aid to be administered by telephone or email, at a per-arranged, mutually convenient time. In event of a failure to respond timely, (or fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question if a Canadian resident) or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable or if winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result and an alternate winner will be selected. The Prizes will be sent or delivered to the winners of the sweepstakes within thirty (30) days the winner responds to Sponsor’s notification and Sponsor confirms shipping information and Sponsor receives any applicable winner affidavit/release. No cash alternative or substitution of prizes will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prizes of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. None of the Prizes are redeemable for cash or cash equivalent.
8.Taxes: All taxes, including federal, state, provincial, local and any other taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. If required by law, winner will be issued an IRS 1099 tax form (winner is advised to seek independent counsel/advice regarding prize winnings).