Texas Tenors Branson, MO Trip Giveaway Promotion
1. HOW TO ENTER: Register to win by entering your information on the registration form. Give your name, address and phone number, and email address on entry form provided.
2. Your entry is not eligible if it is lost, late, illegible, misaddressed, or otherwise misdirected. Limit one entry per person per day. Sweepstakes begins April 29 and runs through June 9, 2013. All eligible online entries must be entered by midnight on June 9, 2013. Winner will be announced on June 10, 2013 on the Starlite Theatre Facebook page. Winner will be contacted by email.
3. Only information provided on the entry form will be collected and used to contact the winner or to share related news and events with entrants.
4. Employees of Starlite Theatre, The Texas Tenors, and PFI Western Store and their affiliates as well as advertising/promotion agencies and the immediate family members and household members of each are not eligible.
5. Grand Prize:
One (1) GRAND PRIZE winner will be awarded. GRAND PRIZE consists of:
2-night hotel accommodations in Branson Missouri
Roundtrip (continental US only) airline tickets for 2 to Branson, MO
(2) tickets to The Texas Tenors at Starlite Theatre
(2) backstage passes
Estimated retail value of GRAND PRIZES is one thousand, six hundred dollars ($1.600 US).
All other expenses are the responsibility of the winners. Starlite Theatre will not be responsible if weather conditions, event cancellations, acts of God or other circumstances beyond their reasonable control prevent the prize from taking place.
6. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all timely received eligible entries of this Texas Tenors Trip Giveaway. The drawing will be held on or about June 10, 2013 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received pursuant to this Sweepstakes offer. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. NCVB may, at their sole discretion, change the dates of the GRAND PRIZE event. All federal, state and local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted without Sponsors permission or where required by law. Non cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash value. All federal, state and local laws apply.
7. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: POTENTIAL PRIZE winners will be notified by phone or mail; a potential winner will be required to claim his or her prize within three (3) days of notification by signing before a notary and returning to the address stated in the notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. If the notarized Affidavit and Release are not returned within three (3) days of notification, the winner will have waived any claim to the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting, the GRAND PRIZE winners: (a) releases NCVB and their affiliated companies from any action or proceedings arising out of or for injuries or damages sustained while involved in any promotion activity or connection with the use of the prizes; as well as (b) consents to the use by NCVB for promotional purposes in connection with this promotion, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice without further compensation where permitted.