1. This competition is available only to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person who is aged 18 years or over and a follower of the British Airways account on Facebook.com. Employees of BA or its affiliates will not be Eligible Participants. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this competition, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these terms and conditions.
2. To enter this competition, Eligible Participants can play the game by pulling the lever in the Instant Flight tab on Facebook and find out instantly if they have won Avios. . Eligible Participants will be able to participate in the competition once a day between 00:00 and 23:59 26th April 2013 until 13th May 2013 (“Promotion Period”). Eligible Participants will receive an extra credit for each Facebook friend of theirs that starts to use the app after they do. If you spin a winning combination, you will receive a unique code, which you must keep a record of. You will and will be asked to provide your email address so that we may contact you to confirm your prize and provide details of how you may claim the prize
3. The prize will be confirmed to the winner by email (the “Confirmation Email”) by or on 20th May 2013 at or around 3pm BST. To claim the prize, you must reply to the Confirmation Email giving your valid Executive Club Membership number within 7 days of receiving the Confirmation Email. If you are not yet an Executive Club Member you must first register at ba.com and then reply to the Confirmation Email in the same way as above within 7 days of receiving the Confirmation Email to claim your prize. If the prize remains unclaimed after 7 days of receiving the Confirmation Email or is declined by the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn at BA’s discretion and will be notified via email.
4. The total number of Avios won shall be credited by British Airways to the winner’s Executive Club account by or on 31st May 2013.
5. The two winning combinations and prizes are as follows: Avios Logo + Avios Logo + Avios Logo = 1,000 Avios (30 prizes to be won) British Airways Logo + British Airways Logo + British Airways Logo = 60,000 Avios (1 prize to be won) Any other combinations e.g. Apple + Apple + Apple will not receive any Avios
6. Avios can be used towards flights 60,000 Avios may be enough for an economy return flight from the UK to Milan for two people excluding taxes, fees and charges, which are not included in the redemption booking and must be paid for separately by the winner.
7. Please check http://www.britishairways.com/travel/avios-calculator/public/en_ for full list of flights that can be purchased using Avios.
8. No purchase is necessary to be in with a chance of winning the Avios prizes.
9. BA accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs, telephone malfunction or other such causes. BA has no responsibility for any malfunction, delay, loss or damage caused by the Facebook website, its malfunction, or the actions of its administrators. The promoters are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information contained on Facebook misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the competition.
10. No third party or bulk entries are permitted and will be disqualified.