SelectBlinds.com $500 Pin to Win Contest
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Contest Period. “SelectBlinds.com $500 Pin to Win” Contest (the “Contest”) begins 6:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) April 19, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on May 16, 2013 (“Contest Period”).
2. Eligibility: Contest is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia), who enter the Contest (as described in paragraph 3 below) and are aged 18 or older (as of the submission date). Employees of Ristal Inc. DBA Select Shops (“Sponsor”) and their respective sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, members, agents and advisors, and all others associated with the development and the execution of this Contest, and the immediate family or members of the households of each, whether or not related (collectively, “Contest Entities”) are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering the Contest, an entrant agrees to be bound by all of the Official Contest Rules.
3. Prize: The grand prize is a $500 gift card/code to SelectBlinds.com. The prize is not available for sale and may not be redeemed for cash. No substitution or transfer is permitted, except by Sponsor. Gift code is valid for 1 year and is a one-time use code, no credit will be granted for any unused portion. Any and all taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner. If the prize is won by a minor, the minor will be disqualified as an entrant must be 18 years of age or older to enter the Contest.
4. Facebook Entry: Visit www.facebook.com/selectblinds click “Like” to become a fan of the SelectBlinds.com page and then complete the online entry form in its entirety. Limit one (1) entry form submission per email address. All entrants will be added to our weekly email promo list and may unsubscribe at any time. For extra entries beyond the one (1) entry form submission entry the entrant may share the Contest with their friends and receive up to (3) three extra entries for each friend who enters the Contest in the period following their entry submission. This is not required for entry into the Contest and is only for extra bonus entries to improve odds of winning. In order to receive extra bonus entries the friend must fill out an official entry and agree to all rules of the Contest.
Although subsequent attempts to enter the Contest may be received, only the first complete entry received from a particular entrant will be eligible; subsequent attempts by the same person to enter using the same Facebook user ID will be voided. All entries and requests become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed, or “like exchanges” or any like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. Sponsor will have sole discretion in determining if these methods of entry have been used, and in voiding any entries in which such activity is suspected. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
5. Winner Selection: Grand prize winner will be chosen by random computer selection from among the eligible entries. Odds of winning will depend (1) how many extra entries were earned by sharing Contest and (2) the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Drawing will be conducted at the end of Contest on May 17, 2013.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by Web Site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Web Site, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST, ANY PARENT COMPANY, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND ALL OTHER BUSINESSES INVOLVED IN THIS CONTEST BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
8. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releases in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State, in the County of Maricopa.
Sponsored by: Ristal Inc. DBA Select Shops © 2013. Ristal Inc. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.