Thrifty 4nsic Gal is happy to be sharing this Giveaway with my followers.
OraMD is a 3 in 1 pure and natural liquid toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener. Using 3 100% Natural Oils.
This 100% natural botanical oil is a proven natural combatant to many types of the bacteria in your mouth. Since OraMD is an oil, it does not dry out your mouth like toothpaste and mouthwash can because it is not alcohol based. The oil seeps between the gum line and attacks your bacteria even while you sleep and provides additional support to fight dry mouth. Dry mouth causes the bacteria to multiply at an accelerated rate and must be controlled for good oral hygiene.
We use only the most potent and powerful species of all our botanical oils and our spearmint oil is no different. Like the peppermint oil, spearmint oil fights the 22 known harmful bacteria in your mouth, but when the two are combined they make a synergistic and powerful product.
By using OraMD, with its almond oil you’ll be allowing your mouth to have the bacteria control you need for your mouth to heal itself. Almond oil provides just the right base for peppermint and spearmint.
I was excited to see if the natural ingredients worked just as well as my regular brand.
They recommend a 4 Step Oral Hygiene Program which I followed:
- Brush twice a day in the morning and evening using 2-5 drops of OraMD on a toothbrush and brush normally. Do not swallow.
- Floss every evening before brushing – more frequently as needed. Get any food particles out from between teeth.
- Use OraMD as mouthwash twice a day: morning and evening. Just put 2-5 drops into an ounce of water, swish and gargle. This is important to kill the bacteria in the entire mouth including the back of tongue.
- Mid-morning, mid-afternoon and as needed: put 2-5 drops on the tip of the tongue to coat the gum line, teeth and mouth to kill bacteria and keep breath fresh.
- Mid-morning, mid-afternoon and as needed: put 1-3 drops on the tip of the tongue to coat the gum line and teeth to kill bacteria and keep breath fresh. Care Instructions: Avoid Eye Contact, Do not swallow, Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding.
I was a bit taken back by the small bottle and that it was a liquid instead of a paste. Once I added about 4 drops to my toothbrush the taste was way to strong for me. I had to rinse my mouth out and start over later. This time I applied only 2 drops, still strong but more manageable for me. Since it is a liquid it did not foam like your every day toothpaste so I have to say the taste and texture took awhile to get used to. I found after a few days my teeth and mouth felt much cleaner and I was able to use 3 drops for brushing.
The manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have our readers try out OraMD and agreed to send one bottle FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. They also agreed to include 2 eye-opening reports called 1) “The 6 Hidden Dangers In Toothpaste” and 2) “Why The FDA Requires A Warning Label On Your Toothpaste.” That’s a total value of over $40.00. Click here to get your FREE bottle and FREE reports now.
Sponsored By – OraMD
Hosted By – Couponing Away Debt
Disclaimer: Couponing Away Debt received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to facilitate the review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own. Couponing Away Debt and Thrifty 4nsic Gal are not responsible to ship the giveaway prize.