OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1) Sweepstakes Timing: The Nonni’s and Torani Salted Caramel Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 15, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Nonni’s Foods, LLC (the “Sponsor”), R. Torre & Company, Fluency Media, LLC, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3) How To Enter the Sweepstakes: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may access the Sweepstakes by visiting the Sweepstakes tab found on the Nonni’s Biscotti Facebook Fan Page at http://www.facebook.com/NonnisBiscotti or on the Torani Facebook Fan Page at http://www.facebook.com/I.Like.Torani, accepting the Sweepstakes Application (the “Application”), and clicking that you “Like” each page (Nonni’s Biscotti and Torani) if you haven’t done so already. Once you like each page, you must complete the on-screen registration form to receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2013, to be eligible for the random drawing.
Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
4) Random Drawing: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about May 6, 2013, from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All prizes will be awarded, and the Winners will be notified by e-mail/phone.
5) Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Grand Prize (75): 1 350 ml bottle of Torani Salted Caramel Syrup (ARV: $3.99) and 1 box of Nonni’s Salted Caramel Biscotti (ARV: $3.29). No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value.
6) General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Winners may be required to execute and return, via email/mail, an address confirmation form within seven (7) days of notification attempt or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of Prize/Prize notification will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use the Winners’ name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winner list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Application or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Application or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry. Proof of entering information via the Application does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. The Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the Internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Application; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Application may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or Application, then the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select the Winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that the Sponsor, Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, retailers, and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize or parts thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Sweepstakes or in any related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED $100, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED $100, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) YOUR REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND YOU IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.